Aromatherapy for Pain & Trauma
Instructor: Carla Cassler, Associate Director, DAOM, L.Ac.
Credits: 4 CEU/PDAs, 2 CPE Points (Australia)
Learn about how essential oils can be used safely and effectively for the treatment of pain and trauma in individual and community acupuncture treatment settings. This course covers:
- What are essential oils?
- How they work physiologically
- How they are best delivered (diffusion, topical application)
- Essential Oils for Specific Conditions
- How to Combine Essential Oils for Best Results
- Basic principles of formulation
- Comparison to herbal formulas
- Safety and Contraindications
This course includes a 1.5 hour video.